Updated: Feb 13
1. Can I still place an order?
At EverEarn we still operate as usual and packages get delivered. We take all possible precautions to prevent any issues.
2. Are delivery times affected?
It is likely that delays in deliveries may occur, depending on the operations of certain couriers that help us deliver your order to you. We will try our best to communicate if any changes that may affect your order in anyway.
If in any scenario you don't receive your order, we'll either fully refund you or re-send a new package your way at our expense.
We have received the following country-specific information:
- Portugal: No second delivery attempts will be made. Deliveries will be returned to sender if first attempt was not successful.
- Italy: Expecting delays due to strict police checks.
- Belgium: Expecting delays due to strict police checks.
- Croatia: Possible delays for zip code 20000 till 20357.
- Romania: Expecting delays as many courier companies are shutting down.
3. What precautions is EverEarn taking to keep my orders safe?
We’re taking extra precautions and working with our distributors to do the same.
Our staff wear masks and gloves when processing your orders. All orders are sanitized and couriers are required to wear gloves and sanitize before pickup. Dispatch areas are also sanitized after each collection and we have added additional sanitizing services on top of our regular cleaning services.
Increased measures of personal care including distancing of staff, requirements to wash regularly and protective gear.
4. Is it safe to receive orders?
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is very low. The risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature—having in mind all the precautions we're taking—is almost non-existent. The World Health Organization has also stated that receiving packages is safe.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?
Yes. Delivery companies are expected to take extra measures to ensure safety for those receiving parcels, such as not requiring a signature upon delivery.
6. Can I return my order?
Yes, you can return your order within 14 days. You can find more in the Refund & Cancellation page
7. Am I entitled to a refund if my order cannot be delivered to my address?
Yes. If you have been notified that your order will not be delivered to you due to certain restrictions, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to assist.
8. Useful tips/help with COVID-19
Dr Menolascino gives some important tools to help your immune system health:
- Take precautions to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables
- Exercise and not smoke
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation
- Get healthy, adequate sleep
For more COVID-19 health advice, you can visit the World Health Organisation website here.
Have we missed something?
Please get in touch with our customer service team if you have any further questions.